This release includes bug fixes, increased stability and performance improvements including:
- Incorrect date and time showing in the Sent date field of an archived email’s detail view in Sugar when language in Gmail is set to Netherlands.
- Blank white page in the sidebar after refreshing Gmail when the “Auto Load Contact Details” in Collabspot settings is set to “NO”.
- Missing pre-selected options in Collabspot settings for newly sign-up or trial customers.
- Login issue when using Sugar 9.x.
- Wrong error message when logging in with Sugar version other than versions 7.x, 8.x, and 9.x. New error message will be “Your version of Collabspot does not support this SugarCRM version”.
- Removed Collabspot hide button found at the top left-hand corner of the sidebar.
- Removed the “Open Email” option from Email Tracking’s live real-time notification message.
- End Date field of a meeting or calls will now follow the date set in the Start Date field (same behaviour in Sugar).