Can I automatically archive the emails I receive to Salesforce?
For security reasons, emails received must be manually archived to Salesforce. This is to prevent private and confidential information from being archived to Salesforce. Collabspot gives you the option to easily add emails to Salesforce (Quick add to Salesforce) or customize where to archive the emails to (Add to Salesforce) as an alternative.
How can I automatically archive all outgoing emails?
- In Collabspot sidebar, click on the Gear Icon > Options > General.
- Select Yes beside Add Outgoing Emails to Salesforce.
- Copy to Salesforce box is automatically checked.
If I archive an email to a contact, will it also archive the email to the account the contact is associated with?
Yes. Collabspot archives emails related to the Contact associated with the incoming or outgoing email and the Account it is associated with as long as the contact exists in Salesforce. Emails will be archived to contacts and accounts who:
- Received the email
- Sent the email
- Cc’ed or Bcc’ed in the email
Why was my email not archived to Salesforce?
There are multiple reasons why email archiving fails:
- The confirmation message, “Email Saved to Salesforce” did not appear. This means that the email was not saved because of slow internet connection. If you experience this issue, try archiving the email at a later time.
- The email was archived at a different Account/Contact/Opportunity/Case.
- Error with Network Connections.
If its none of the reasons above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.