How to View a Contact or Lead
1. Collabspot sidebar will display a Contact/Lead information when you open an email sent by them. You can also hover your mouse over an email address within the email thread.
2. Another way to view a Contact/Lead information is when you enter the email address in Compose or Reply Form (To, CC,and BCC fields).
4. You can also use the Search bar found in the Home screen.
5. Open Contacts/Leads item on the Home screen (Shows list of Contacts/Leads).
How to Create a Contact or Lead
1.a. Open an email sent by a Contact or Lead. The sidebar will give you an option to add the email address either as a Contact or Lead.
1.b. Hover your mouse over the email address or enter the email address in Compose Email or Reply form.
2. Click on Add to Salesforce as Lead if you want to create a Lead and Add to Salesforce as Contact if you want to create a Contact.
3. Fill out the information for New Lead / New Contact form, then click on the Check button to Save.
Create a Contact
Create a Lead
4. A confirmation message will appear once you have successfully crated a Lead or a Contact.
How to Edit a Lead or Contact
1. View the Lead or Contact via the sidebar.
2. Click on the Menu icon in the Contact information. Click on Edit on the dropdown menu.
Edit a Contact
Edit a Lead
3. Fill out the information on the Update Contact if you are updating a Contact's information and Update Lead if you are updating a Lead's information.
4. A confirmation message will appear once you have successfully updated a Lead or a Contact