Users will be re-granting two Collabspot permissions (Extensions and Google).
Revoke Access first:
1. Go to this link.
2. Revoke Access for Collabspot (This will revoke the three permissions already).
3. Refresh Gmail.
4. Re-enter Credentials to grant Extension Permissions.
To re-grant Google Permissions
For saving of attachments to Salesforce, for email tracking to work, and other Collabspot features. Users need to re-grant "Permissions" which will appear via:
- Collabspot Options under Account Settings
- At the bottom of the New Compose/Reply Form
- Under Ataachments tab when you open "Save to SugarCRM" window
Click this link for more detailed information.
NOTE: Email archiving feature for Collabspot will not work unless re-granting permission has been done.