Once Collabspot is added to Chrome, Gmail launches automatically and Collabspot window will popup in your Gmail. You may now proceed to the next step:
Login to Collabspot
Before using Collabspot, you need to perform these steps:
1. Activate Collabspot in your Gmail.
2. Popup window will ask you to grant access to Collabspot. Please follow the prompts.
3. On the next pop-up window, click on CONNECT TO SALESFORCE button.
4. Then select on which Salesforce environment you want to connect. Choose between Production or Sandbox environment.
5. After selecting your Salesforce environment, you'll be asked to Login to your Salesforce. Don't forget to click "Log In".
6. Initializing may take more than a minute.
NOTE: If your sidebar has been stuck for more than an hour, then please go to this link: Stuck at Initializing
7. After successful configuration, you should now see Collabspot's default Home view in the sidebar: