Re-installing Collabspot Connect in Outlook
1. Log in to Outlook using your Office 365 account. Click the gear icon, then click Manage add-ins.
2. Select My add-ins section in the left panel. Then click on Add a custom add-in button.
3. Look for Collabspot Connect on the list of My add-ins. Click the Remove button by clicking the 3 dots beside Collabspot.
4. Once Collabspot Connect is removed from the list, stay on the same page (My add-ins).
5. Click on My add-ins in the left panel. Then click on Add a custom add-in button again.
6. From the drop-down menu, select "Add from URL".
7. Paste the exact URL: https://cdn.clbspot.com/extension/production/manifest.xml
8. Click OK button and then click the Install button after.
9. Collabspot Connect should now re-appear on the list of My add-ins.
10. Please click this link to guide you on how to setup Collabspot in Outlook.