Admins can now install Collabspot Connect via Admin Center for centralize deployment
Before installing Collabspot Connect, please make sure that you already have an account with Collabspot. If you haven't signed up yet, please go to this link.
1. Log in to Outlook using your Office 365 account
2. Select Admin from the Office 365 menu
3. From the Admin Center page, look for Admin in the left panel. Click Admin and select Exchange from the dropdown list.
4. The Exchange page will open in another tab.
5. From the left panel, navigate to Organizations. Click the Add button (plus sign) and select "Add from URL" from the dropdown list.
5. On the pop-up window, paste the exact URL: https://cdn.clbspot.com/extension/production/manifest.xml
6. Click Install button after.
7. Wait for the process to finish.
8. Once finished, Collabspot Connect will reflect on the list of Add-ins.
Collabspot Connect will also appear on the list of My add-ins in the Mail settings