Collabspot allows you to archive the emails received straight from Outlook to your Sugar instance. To learn how to archive outgoing emails to Sugar, please go to this link.
1. Allows you to save emails to Sugar without manually copy and pasting.
2. Saves time since you don’t have to switch from Outlook to Sugar 7 just to save emails.
3. Reduces human error.
How to Archive Incoming Emails
1. Open an email. Click Save to SugarCRM button on the upper right hand side.
2. A pop-up window will display all related entries. You can choose which entry to relate the email to.
3. You can also search for specific entries to relate the email to.
Note: You can choose to relate an email to the following:
- A Lead
- Another Contact
- Another Account
- An existing Opportunity
- An existing Case
4. You can also include attachments. If there are multiple attachments to an email, you can choose which attachment to include. Just click the Attachments button, then tick the check box to select files.
5. Once done selecting the related entries, click the Save button.
6. Wait for the confirmation message that the email was successfully saved to Sugar.
FEATURE REQUEST: You can request to archive email to other modules aside from the standard ones. Contact your reseller or Collabspot support through firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.