How to View a Contact or Lead
1.A Open an email in Outlook. Click the Open Sidebar to display the related entry. The sidebar will then load the related Contact/Lead.
1.B Enter the email address into the Recipients field from Compose or Reply Form. Click Open Sidebar button to open the related entry.
How to Create a Contact or Lead
1.A Open an email sent from a recipient that is not a record in Sugar. Click the Open Sidebar button. It will show the options to add the email address as a Contact or as a Lead.
1.B Enter the email address on the Compose or Reply Form. Click the Open Sidebar button. Collabspot sidebar will display the option to add the email address as a Contact or as a Lead.
2. Click on Add to SugarCRM as Lead if you want to create a Lead, and Add to SugarCRM as Contact if you want to create a Contact.
3. Fill out the information in the form then click Save Changes button.
4. A confirmation message will appear once you have successfully created a Lead or a Contact.
How to Edit a Lead or Contact
1. View the Lead or Contact via the sidebar.
2. The sidebar will display the related entry information. Click on Edit Entry button to make changes.
3. Fill out the information on the Edit Contact if you are updating a Contact's information, and Edit Lead if you are updating a Lead's information. Click Save Changes button to update the entry's information.
4. A confirmation message will appear once you have successfully updated a Lead or a Contact.
Another way to create new Contacts or Leads without the need of email address is from the Module list. To know more, please click this link.