How to View Email Template?
Email Templates are created from your Sugar instance. To view these templates in the sidebar:
1. On the Compose or Reply form, click the Collabspot icon to open the sidebar.
2. On the sidebar, you will see an envelope icon at the bottom of the sidebar. Click this icon.
3. All templates available in your Sugar will display on the list.
4. Select which template you want to view.
5. The template will load in the sidebar and will show its details and content.
How to Use Email Templates?
1. While on the template view, look for the check button on the top of the sidebar.
2. Click the button and the template should populate in the Compose/Reply form shortly.
3. Creating new and editing templates can only be done in your SugarCRM 7 instance. Click this button to open the Email Template page in Sugar.