How to View a Contact or Lead
1.A Open an email in Outlook. Click the Collabspot icon to open the Collabspot sidebar. The sidebar will then load the related Contact/Lead.
1.B Enter the email address into the Recipients field from Compose or Reply Form. Then hit the Collabspot icon on the lower part of the form. Collabspot sidebar will load the E-mail view by default so just navigate to Related to view the details of the related entry.
How to Create a Contact or Lead
1.A Open an email sent from a recipient that is not a record in Sugar. Then click the Collabspot icon beside the Like icon. The sidebar will open and will show the options to add the email address as a Contact or as a Lead.
1.B Enter the email address on the Compose or Reply Form. Then hit the Collabspot icon on the lower part of the form. In the Collabspot sidebar, navigate from E-MAIL to RELATED tab.
2. Click on Add to SugarCRM as Lead if you want to create a Lead, and Add to SugarCRM as Contact if you want to create a Contact.
3. Fill out the information in the form then hit the Check button after to Save.
4. A confirmation message will appear once you have successfully created a Lead or a Contact.
How to Edit a Lead or Contact
1. View the Lead or Contact via the sidebar.
2. On the Info section, click the pencil icon.
3. Fill out the information on the Edit Contact if you are updating a Contact's information, and Edit Lead if you are updating a Lead's information. Don't forget to click the Check icon to Save.
4. A confirmation message will appear once you have successfully updated a Lead or a Contact.
Another way to create new Contacts or Leads without the need of email address is from the Module list. To know more, please click this link.