Once Collabspot Connect is added to your Office 365 account in Outlook, you will see Collabspot button on the upper right hand side of your Outlook Inbox. To show the Collabspot sidebar, click the Collabspot icon click Open Sidebar button.
Requirements before using Collabspot Connect
1. Make sure that you or your Admin have already signed-up for Collabspot account to avoid issues when you login to Collabspot in the Add-in. If you haven't done this, please click this link to sign-up.
2. Your browser e.g Chrome, Firefox, Safari or IE 11 needs to be up to date. We keep Collabspot Connect up to date with the said browsers, previous versions are no longer supported by Collabspot.
Login to Collabspot
Before you can start using Collabspot, you need to perform these steps:
1. Activate Collabspot in your Office365.
2. The popup window will ask you to choose which account you want to use for signing in to your Collabspot account. If you or your Admin haven't signup yet, it will prompt you to create an account from this window and will redirect to our Collabspot Connect portal.
3. After you've successfully logged in to Collabspot, you will be required to enter your Sugar Credentials. Don't forget to click "Login".
IMPORTANT: Please enter the correct Sugar Server URL. See example below:
4. Initalizing may take less than a minute.
5. After successful configuration, you should now see Collabspot's default view which load's the related entry found in the email or will ask you to add an entry as contact or lead:
Are you still experiencing issues during the installation? email firstname.lastname@example.org