In addition to displaying your Contact’s data stored in your CRM, Collabspot also provides social media information as an added value to its features. You can view the contact’s Twitter feed, status updates in Facebook, and a summary of their LinkedIn profile.
- Viewing Social Media Information
- Factors affecting View of Social Media Information
How to View Social Media Information
1. When viewing a contact, the extension sidebar has a “Social Presence” section. It provides three buttons to sign-in with your appropriate social media accounts. (see image below)
- Click on each button to log in to each service. It will show you a pop-up login page
- Once you’ve activated the service, Collabspot will immediately start looking for your contact’s social media profiles.
- If a contact’s social information is available, you can view them by:
- For Linkedin : Hover your mouse over Linkedin
- For Facebook : Facebook API no longer supports or allows preview of information from other Applications. Collabspot User will be redirected to their Facebook page to view details. For more information, please go to this link.
- For Twitter : Hover your mouse over Twitter
There are two major factors:
1. This feature is available for Premium and Enterprise subscribers only.