Collabspot allows you to archive the outgoing emails straight from Gmail to Salesforce.
To learn more about archiving incoming emails, please go to this link.
Auto-archive Outgoing Emails
Automatically set All Outgoing emails to be saved in Salesforce.
1. Go to Collabspot Options.
2. Set 'Add Outgoing emails to Salesforce' to YES.
How to Archive Outgoing Emails
There are different ways to archive emails to Salesforce:
1. Automatically archive to related Contacts or Accounts. Archives email to Contacts and Accounts related to the email addresses on the To, CC, and BCC fields.
Note: Ensure that 'Save to Salesforce' has a check mark.
2. Customize where the email will be archived. Emails can be archived to Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, and Cases that are not related to the email address on the To, CC, and BCC field.
3. Archive per Contact. Automatically places a checkmark on Save to Salesforce for the selected Contact only.
In the above image, the Save to Salesforce checkbox will be automatically checked whenever you send an email to a specific Contact.
Note: An error message will appear stating that the email was not saved if the Contact does not exist in Salesforce.