Save your emails to Salesforce with ease
- Allows you to save emails to Salesforce without copy and pasting.
- Saves time since you don't have to switch from Gmail to Salesforce just to archive emails.
- Reduces human error.
TIP: It is possible to archive an email to other modules than the standard ones. Contact your reseller or Collabspot's support through firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
Email Archiving in a Nutshell
Collabspot archives both incoming and outgoing emails. Incoming emails must be manually archived while you have the option to automatically archive outgoing emails.
Automatic Email Archiving for Emails Received
For security reasons, Collabspot does not offer automatic email archiving for incoming emails. This is to prevent private and confidential information from being archived to Salesforce.
Factors that affect archiving attachments
1. Image hasn't been uploaded to Salesforce yet.
Please allow time for the image to be uploaded - it should not take more than few minutes. Take note that archiving attachments is like uploading a file to Google Drive - you need to give it time for the image to be transferred from one location to another.
2. Salesforce Server is down.
3. Internet connection is slow during the time the email was archived.
4. The file size is too big.