This feature allows you to add files without including the associated email. The attachment will appear directly under "Notes & Attachments" section of the selected object in Salesforce.
1. For this feature to work, you need to grant IMAP permission first. You will be prompted if you haven't granted yet. Go to this link on How To Grant Permissions For Collabspot.
2. After you've done granting, open any email with attachment/s and hover your mouse over to the file you want to save.
3. Hit the Collabspot Logo (Upload to Salesforce).
4. Reference window will pop-up then select which entry you want the file to be added.
5. Don’t forget to click “Save Attachment” button.
6. Wait for the confirmation message.
5. The attachment will appear directly under Notes & Attachments section of the selected entry in Salesforce.
Note: It takes a minute or less for files to appear in Salesforce. Collabspot does not support attachments when a sender uses "Insert files using Drive" or "Insert photo" Gmail feature. Collabspot only supports "Attach Files" Gmail feature.