Grant Google Permissions for Collabspot:Salesforce
For Collabspot features like saving attachments, email tracking, calendar and contact sync, etc. to work, it needs Google Permissions.
Different ways to grant permission:
- via Save to Salesforce Reference window
- via Collabspot Settings
- via Reply/Compose Form
via Save to Salesforce Reference window
1. Open an email thread.
2. Hit the Collabspot Logo on the upper right-hand corner of the thread.
3. Select Save to Salesforce from the dropdown menu.
4. Go to Attachments tab.
5. Here, you are given the option to grant permission.
via Collabspot Settings
1. Click the gear icon on the lower right-hand corner of the sidebar.
2. Select Options from the popup menu.
3. A new window will pop-up, from General navigate to Account Settings.
4. Beside Google Permission, click "Grant Permissions".
via Reply/Compose Window
1. Open New Compose/Reply Form
2. At the bottom of the form, Click "Enable Collabspot Email Features".
A. Reply Form
B. New Compose Form
After granting Google permissions, you should be able to save attachments to Salesforce with no issues, track replies, start calendar and contact sync, etc.
IMPORTANT: Unless you've granted Google permissions to Collabspot, archiving attachments to Salesforce won't work yet.
Are you experiencing issues granting permissions? Contact email@example.com for further assistance.