Collabspot serves as the link between your Sugar and Google Contacts. This means that you can view your Sugar Contacts on any device that can access/view Google Contacts.
Here is the sync time for all Collabspot subscriptions and CRMs:
We also offer a 15 minute sync for $15/user/month. Please contact email@example.com to activate this feature.
Collabspot's Contact sync is a ONE WAY SYNC. Only changes made on your Sugar instance will sync over to Google. Any changes made on a contact on Google will not sync over to Sugar.
- Contacts should be edited/created from the Collabspot sidebar or SugarCRM directly.
- If a contact is edited or deleted in Google Contacts, the contact will reappear on your Google Contacts after the automatic sync is completed.
Sync Contacts not Assigned to you
Collabspot has a new feature, on the sidebar, called Sync to Google Contacts. This will allow you to manually sync contacts directly from your sidebar to Google. Here is how to do it:
- Open the contact you want to sync to Google on the sidebar.
- Click on Sync to Google Contacts. Take note that the contact does not have to be assigned to you.
- Wait for a few seconds to a minute for the update in Google to take place.