1. How does the sync works?
- This is a one way sync. You can only sync contacts from Sugar 6.x to Google Contacts but not from Google Contacts to Sugar 6.x.
2. Will my Contacts automatically sync every 1 or 3 hours depending on my subscription?
- No. Contacts must be manually updated by click on the Sync to Google Contacts button. If you want to automatically sync your contacts, please setup automatic Contact Sync using this link.
3. Do I need to sync using the Collabspot Portal before I can use the Sync to Google Contacts button?
- No, you can start syncing using the Sync to Google Contacts button as long as you granted permission.Take note that Contacts are not automatically updated if you use the Sync to Google Contacts button. To automatically update contacts to Google, click here.
4. Can I sync contacts that are not assigned to me?
- Yes. You can only do this by using the Sync to Google Contacts button on the sidebar. Click here for more information.