1. Wrong Credentials - this error appears when you have entered the Sugar URL, username, and password incorrectly. Visit this link on how to login to Collabspot using SugarCRM credentials.
a. Verify if the username and password entered are correct.
b. Check if the Sugar Server entered is correct. The format should be something like: https://collabspot.sugarondemand.com/ unless you’re using a private server. If you are unsure what Sugar Server URL to use, please contact your Admin or IT.
c. Reset your Sugar password.
2. Can I login to multiple CRM accounts? Yes; however, you can only access one CRM/user at a time.
3. I accidentally installed Collabspot on the wrong email address. How do I disable the extension there?
a. Open the Gmail account where Collabspot was installed.
b. Click on the Collabspot Menu at the upper right corner of Gmail.
c. Select Disable Extension on the dropdown list.
4. Is my Sugar version supported by Collabspot? Collabspot supports versions supported by SugarCRM. Please visit this link to view the versions we support. We do not support versions lower than "vs 6.4.x". Although we support SuiteCRM, there might be some features that will not work with Collabspot. This is a limitation of Sugar 6's API.
5. Your Sugar username/password has been changed. This is an issue with Sugar’s password expiration feature. To disable the password expiration feature, please contact your Sugar Admin.