Deploying Collabspot to your organization in a breeze. Our team of experts have come up with a thoroughly tested process that will make your deployment a success. Following these steps will not only boost your SugarCRM adoption but drive an efficient workflow as well.
The first step is to have your admin install the extension from this link. After installing the extension, it would appear as you are still on trial version.
Login to Collabspot
- After installing Collabspot, you should be prompted to login by providing your SugarCRM credentials (Sugar Server URL, Username and Password). For more information on how to Login to Collabspot, click here.
Set up Administrative rights
- Submit ticket to email@example.com to request administrative privileges enabled for your Collabspot account, if you don’t already have it. We will convert this account to a paid account together with the requested number of licences.
Set up your Team Management in Collabspot Portal
- Once you have administrative rights, go to https://go.collabspot.com to access Admin section. Here, you can manage your users and teams. Please see relevant articles by clicking here.
- If your organization wishes to change and enhance some features or customize the display in the Collabspot sidebar then we will be more than happy to assist you. Please go to this link to check the requirements our development team needs to evaluate your requests.
Deploy Collabspot across your Enterprise
- The most efficient way to deploy Collabspot across your Enterprise is to pre-install via the Google Apps admin policy. You can see how by clicking here.
- Individual install can be done by going to this link.
Schedule a demo with Collabspot
- You can request for a demo to our Customer Success Team through firstname.lastname@example.org. Schedule a time, and then we’ll get in touch. We’ll cater the training to your specific needs and Collabspot configuration.
Collabspot Help Center
- Our Help Center is designed to provide end-users with a complete self-service support option. You can get relevant information from our FAQs article. If you can't find an answer, you can submit a request to our support team via email@example.com.
Explore Admin Dashboard
- Admins can review individual performance and easily access each users or team's email tracking reports:
- Each Users Activity Report
- Email Statistics and Analytics