Deploying Collabspot to your organization is a breeze. Our team of experts has come up with a thoroughly tested process that will make your deployment a success. Following these steps will not only boost your SugarCRM adoption but drive an efficient workflow as well.
The first thing is to have an admin to install the extension from this link. After installing the extension, it should appear as you are still on trial version.
Login to Collabspot
- After installing Collabspot, you should be prompted to login by providing your SugarCRM credentials (Sugar Server URL, Username and Password). For more information on how to Login to Collabspot, click here.
Set up Administrative rights
- Submit ticket at email@example.com to get administrative privileges enabled for your Collabspot account, if you don’t already have it. We will convert this account to a paid account together with the requested nos. of licences.
Set up your Team Management in Collabspot Portal
- Once you have administrative rights, go to https://go.collabspot.com to access Admin section. Here, you can manage your users and teams. Please see relevant articles by clicking here.
If your organization wishes to change and enhance some features or customize the display in the Collabspot sidebar then we will be more than happy to assist you. Please go to this link first to check the requirements our team needs to evaluate your requests.
Deploy Collabspot across your Enterprise
- More efficient is to pre-install Collabspot across your organization via the Google Apps admin policy. You can see how by clicking here.
Individual install can be done by going to this link.
Schedule a demo with Collabspot
You can request for a demo to our Customer Success Manager Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org). Schedule a time, and then she’ll get in touch. We’ll cater the training to your specific needs and Collabspot configuration.
Collabspot Help Center
Our Help Center is designed to provide end-users with a complete self-service support option. You can get relevant informations from FAQs. If you can't find an answer, you can submit a request to an agent.
Explore Admin Dashboard
- Admins can review individual performance and easily access each users or team's email tracking reports:
- Each Users Activity Report
- Email Statistics and Analytics