Note: For Collabspot Connect users, you can view and edit email templates directly from your SugarCRM instance (For SugarCRM 7.x and above version). To view and edit email templates in Collabspot Connect, please go to this link.
To go to the Collabspot Portal, follow these steps
For Highrise and SugarCRM 6:
1. Click on the Collabspot icon on the upper righthand corner of your Gmail Dashboard.
2. On the dropdown menu, click on Collabspot Portal.
For SugarCRM 7 and Salesforce:
1. Click on the Gear icon at the bottom right of your Collabspot Sidebar.
2. On the pop-up menu, click on Open Collabspot Portal.
How to Edit/Compose a Template
Edit a template through the Collabspot Portal. There are two ways to do it:
Via Compose Form
1. When sending an email, click on the Envelope icon.
2. Search for the template you want to edit.
3. Click on Edit this Template.
For Salesforce and SugarCRM 7:
Via Collabspot Portal
1. Open the Collabspot Portal.
2. Click on Email Templates.
3. Click on the name of the email template that you want to edit.
Edit Email Template Page