1. Sign in to Google Apps admin panel at https://admin.google.com/AdminHome
2. Click “Apps”.
3. Select "Marketplace Apps".
4. In the Marketplace apps, click theEdit button displayed at the right hand corner of the page and select Manage Apps.
5. Click Manage Access to apps and select option "Allow users to install only whitelisted applications from G Suite Marketplace."
6. Save the selected option and after saving, the Manage whitelist option will appear on the page. Click Manage whitelist.
7. Click to display a list of available apps.
8. Search Collabspot and check the box to add, then click Whitelist.
9. Click Confirm.
10. Collabspot will now be available to non-admin users.