How to allow users to install Collabspot Chrome Extension? (for Google Apps Admins)
Modified on: Mon, 22 Aug, 2016 at 3:05 AM
- Sign in to Google Apps admin panel at http://apps.google.com/
- Click “Apps”
- Select "Additional Google Services"
- In the list of Google services select “Chrome Management”
- Now in the Chrome Management page click “User Settings”
While on the “User Settings” page scroll down to the “Apps and Extensions” section and see "Allowed Apps and Extensions".
7. If the dropdown box is set to "Block all apps and extensions except the ones I allow", make sure "Collabspot" is included in the list of allowed extensions by clicking the "Manage" link.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more help.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.