Sidebar Is Stuck To Initializing (For SugarCRM 7 Users)
Modified on: Wed, 26 Sep, 2018 at 11:22 AM
Sometimes, when Collabspot releases a new update your old cache messes up with the new update causing issues when trying to access Collabspot. To do a quick fix, please try the following steps:
Note: If you have SUGARCRM version 7.8 or below, please upgrade your SugarCRM instance. Collabspot will experience problems if you have unsupported SugarCRM version. To check which CRM version does Collabspot support, please visit this link.
I. Clearing Cache and Cookies
1. In your address bar, paste this link "chrome://settings/clearBrowserData"
2. Select "Cookies.. and Cached images.." checkboxes
3. Hit Clear browsing data button
4. Restart Chrome and Gmail.
II. Enable/Disable Collabspot
1. In your Address bar, paste this link "chrome://extensions/".
2. Look for your Collabspot extension.
3. On your Collabspot extension, slide the radio button to the left to disable then slide back to the right to re-enable.
4. Reload Gmail or Quit Chrome and restart.
III. Reinstall Collabspot
1. On the same page " chrome://extensions/ "
2. Delete Collabspot by clicking Remove button.
3. Reinstall Collabspot by clicking this link Collabspot:SugarCRM7
4. Re-enter your SugarCRM credentials.
IV. Install Collabspot on a new Chrome Profile/Person
1. Click the Person Name button located at the upper-right corner of your Chrome web browser.
2. Then Click the Manage people button
3. A pop-up window will appear. Click Add Person button.
4. Then install Collabspot from the new Chrome Person. Please see previous instructions on how to install Collabspot.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you still encounter the same issue.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.