Sync to Google Calendar
Automatically add your calendar events from Sugar 6 to Google Calendar with a click of a button! This feature is available for Collabspot for Sugar 6.x users.
1. Initial sync has to be done in Collabspot portal. To go to your Collabspot Portal. just click the Collabspot button (Collabspot Menu) on the upper right-hand side of your Gmail page.
2. Then click the Collabspot portal option from the dropdown menu.
3. Click on Calendar Sync on the left panel and enter your Sugar 6 credentials.
4. After following the prompts, Collabspot will start the sync process. For the INITIAL SYNC, it will sync events / tasks from Sugar to Google ONLY. We do not do initial sync from your Personal Calendar to Sugar to prevent syncing personal, private, or confidential events to Sugar.
5. It will take a couple of minutes or more for the sync to be completed depending on how many events you have in your Sugar. Once the sync has been completed, it will return to the Update Sync/Calendar Import page (you have to manually refresh the page to see the new page). A new calendar called SugarCRM will appear in Google. All events will be synced to your SugarCRM calendar.
If you experience any issues when syncing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.