The Activities Section
The activities section is where you manage Calls, Meetings, and Tasks.
How to Create Activities
1. Open the Contact’s profile on the sidebar and scroll down to Activities.
2. Click on the button. On the dropdown menu, click on New Meeting, New Task, or Log a Call.
3. Fill out the New Task form, New Meeting form, or Log a Call form. Click on the check button to Save, or the Plus button to save the created activity and create another one.
Create a Task
Create a Meeting
Log a Call
4. A confirmation message will appear when you have successfully created a meeting, task or call.
How to Edit Activities
1. Open the Contact’s profile on the sidebar.
2. Scroll to the Activities section.
3. Hover your mouse on the activity (call, meeting, task) you want to edit. A pop-up window will appear. Click on Edit.
4. On the pop-up window, edit the information as needed. Click on Save at the bottom when finished.
5. A confirmation message will appear when you have successfully edited an activity.